We are offering here the Cambric Fabric that is used as fabric for linens, shirts, handkerchiefs, ruffs, lace and needlework. The term cambric cloth also applies to a stiff, usually black, open-weave cloth typically used for a dust cover on the bottom of upholstered furniture. Cambric is a type of fine, lightweight and plain weave fabric which has been used for garment making and for other purposes over a long period of time. The offered Cambric Fabric is made available by us that is very useful.
- We offer Cambric Fabric. Daga Brothers has very good hold in Shirting Market.
- Doing Shirting quality in Yarn Dyed , Print and Peace Dyed.
- Our organization is engaged in manufacturing and supplying Customized Shirting Fabric in any count any blend as per buyer specification..
- Running Count : 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 2/60, 2/80 etc..
- EPI/ PPI : 88/80, 92/80, 120/80, 128/72, 144/72, 144/80 etc.
- Running Width : 89 cms ( 36" ), 112 cms ( 44" ), 147 cms (58")
- 5000 Per Day
- 4 Days
280, New Cloth Market, Sarangpur Ahmedabad Gujarat India +918037401937